New Covid Measures in the Zandloper community centre
GENERAL ZANDLOPER COVID MEASURES
- if you are ill or feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Anyone visiting the Zandloper will be required to wear a face mask in all areas of the building.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly, either with soap and water or using the hand sanitisers, which are available at the entrance to the centre and in all our rooms.
- The CST (Covid Safe Ticket) is required for any performance or activity.
- Important note for people using our (meeting) rooms: they have to be ventilated during activities by opening the doors and windows as much as possible. Take enough breaks. Never exceed the maximum authorised capacity of a meeting room.
- Our auditorium's mechanical ventilation system can supply the hall with 100% fresh air to ensure a safe indoor air quality. The Zandloper has developed and is implementing a ‘ventilation action plan’.
Attending a show at the Zandloper
The CST (Covid Safe Ticket) is required for any show or activity.
What do you need to attend a show?
- A Covid Save Ticket (CST). You can bring your CST using the COVIDsafe app, or printed out or as a downloaded pdf.
- A valid ticket for the performance.
- Your identity card or other proof of identity.
How is the CST checked?
- Please have all the relevant documents ready so that the entry checking procedures can run smoothly. We will scan your CST for verification purposes only, the Zandloper will not share or keep any data.
- Please arrive in good time to allow for the additional entry checking procedures. The CST check may be made as from one hour before the start of the performance.
How do I apply for my Covid Safe Ticket?
- You can request your CST digitally in the CovidSafeBE app (the mobile app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone) or by logging on to websites such as Mijn Burgerprofiel, mijngezondheid.be or MyHealthViewer.
- If you do not have a smartphone or computer, you can obtain a paper version of your CST by logging on to Mijn Gezondheid, Mijn Burgerprofiel or by calling 078 78 78 50. Your Covid Safe Ticket will then be sent by post. Count on a waiting time of 1 week.
- Non-Belgian visitors must be able to produce the European Digital Green Certificate.
Who is eligible for a Covid Safe Ticket?
Anyone over 16 years of age (year of birth 2005) may apply for a CST. Children under 16 may enter the event without any additional checks.
You will be issued with a valid Covid Safe Ticket in one of the following situations:
- You have a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks;
- You have a certificate of recovery (to prove that you have recovered from Covid-19) no more than 6 months old;
- You have had a PCR test with a negative result – valid on the day of the test plus 2 days;
- You have had a rapid antigen test performed by medically trained personnel, with a negative result – valid on the day of the test plus 1 day.
The cost of a CST
The CST is free of charge. However, there is a charge for the test prior to the test certificate. This test costs an average of € 46.81 if you are registered with a Belgian insurance company.
NB: the Zandloper community centre does not provide tests for visitors. If you would like to be tested beforehand, see here for further information (including details about where you can get tested).
- No cloakroom facilities are available for our own performances.
- If a Zandloper performance is cancelled owing to a force majeure situation, we will work together with the performer(s) to find a new date. If this date does not suit you, your ticket will be refunded.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us by telephone on 02 460 73 24 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kristof Smet is the centre's contact person for any activities organised by the Zandloper community centre: email@example.com.
Cultuur Bar-Bar cafe/restaurant
NB: People visiting Cultuur Bar-Bar are also required to present a CST (Covid Safe Ticket). Wearing a face mask is obligated in the cafe.
Reservations should be made by calling 02 460 19 78 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue rental & covid measures
If you would like to use one of our meeting rooms for your activity, please let us know which one you would like to organise by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 02 460 73 24. We will be happy to advise you on which venue is most suitable for your activity.
Users of our premises are required to open at least one window and the door during the activity to provide sufficient ventilation in the area concerned. You are also strongly urged to take regular breaks.
Anyone using a space in the Zandloper community centre for a meeting, rehearsal, dance or sports session, training … should also bear in mind the climatic renovation work being undertaken in the building at the moment. So do take the following into consideration:
- During the day: (noise) nuisance and disturbance caused by the renovation work at the Zandloper.
- For security reasons, the car park and courtyard are not always accessible to the public. Vehicles may be parked in the surrounding area.
- The only entrance to the Zandloper and/or Cultuur Bar-Bar is the central entrance at the front.
- The building (including the Cultuur Bar-Bar cafe/restaurant) is currently covered by scaffolding due to this work. Remember to be extra careful.